Read our in-depth rules and regulations for tenants renting from us.
If you are on a lease-to-purchase agreement, this may differ. Please contact our offices to speak to a representative.
The Rules & Regulations are spelled out in the Lease Agreement in detail. Tenants must follow all Rules & Regulations, even those not listed below.
- Roommate not on the lease agreement
- Occupancy is limited to those listed on the lease agreement. Unapproved occupants staying in the home over 14 days must be approved for tenancy.
- Unpaid utilities
- Tenants must initiate service for tenant-paid utilities prior to moving in. Delays in starting or paying for services will result in charges to the tenant ledger.
- Repairs needed
- Tenants must report all maintenance items immediately as a work order request through the AppFolio online Tenant Portal.
- Smoking of any kind
- Smoking within the building, hallways, elevators, or common areas is strictly prohibited.
- Deck, Balcony & Patio misuse
- These areas must remain free of debris, garbage, bicycles, furniture & clutter. Pets may not use the bathroom in such areas.
- Unauthorized satellite dishes
- Satellite dishes & antennas may not be installed on multi-family buildings.
- Debris in walkways
- Walkways & stairs must remain free of debris, garbage, bicycles, furniture & clutter.
- Burnt-out light bulbs
- The tenant is responsible for keeping light bulbs in working order.
- Space heater inside
- Kerosene space heaters or space heaters with coils are prohibited.
- Neighbor complaints
- Residents are to respect the rights of neighbors & make every effort to resolve disputes that arise amicably. It is not the role of the management staff to intervene in neighbor disputes.
- Appointments with pets present
- Authorized pets are to be crated, kenneled, or otherwise separated during maintenance or extermination appointments.
- Noisy neighbors
- Tenants & their guests shall respect their neighbor's peace & quiet & keep all noise to a minimum.
- Unsanitary conditions
- Tenants shall keep the premises clean, sanitary & neat at all times.
- Vehicles shall only be parked in designated spaces & must be operational.
- Throwing away trash
- All trash & garbage shall be in tied plastic bags & placed in proper receptacles.
- Non-permitted pets
- No animals shall be permitted inside the premises at any time without authorization.
- Grilling in non-permitted areas
- Barbeques & grills are only permitted outside at least 5 feet from the building.
Should the tenant live in a residence with an HOA, the tenant must abide by the rules and regulations of the HOA in addition to those listed above.