Find out what our credit score minimums are and if you would qualify with your current credit.
We require all our applicants to have a minimum credit score of 600.
Here are some circumstances where we may accept someone with a lower score:
- If you are a 1st-time renter & have a cosigner with a score of 600 or more.
- If you have another tenant on the lease with a minimum credit score of 600.
- In this circumstance, we collect the first month's rent, the last month's rent & a deposit.
If your credit score is not at least 600, or you do not meet the above circumstances, you will not qualify for one of our rental units.
What if I need to know my credit score?
If you are unsure of your credit score, there are a few ways you can access this information for free.
- Check with one of the 3 Credit Bureaus. You can pull your credit for free once a year, with each credit bureau, without incurring any credit penalties. The 3 Credit Bureaus are:
- Check with your bank or credit union. Most banks or credit unions offer free credit monitoring services to their customers with a checking or savings account.
- Check with your credit card company. Most credit card companies offer free credit monitoring services to their customers with a checking or savings account.
How can I improve my credit?
If you need help with credit repair, we refer clients to Green Path. They've been in business for over 60 years, and many clients have reported success in working with them. They're both helpful, supportive & straightforward, which we think is excellent.
- Website: https://www.greenpath.com
- Phone Number: 855-400-3719
- Or you can request a call here
There are many other credit counselors out there whom you could work with instead. Once your credit situation has improved, we would love for you to apply.