Read below to find out why you may have been denied for one of our rental properties at this time.
If you applied for one of our rental properties and received notice that your application was denied, unfortunately, you do not meet all of our requirements right now.
The following are some potential reasons your application may have been denied:
- Prior evictions within the past seven years.
- Accounts not in good standing or collections.
- Under 600 credit score.
- Prior convictions or felonies.
- Filed or discharged bankruptcy in the past 7 years.
- Insufficient income (3x monthly rent amount)
- Invalid source of income
- Unpaid judgments
- Under 18 years of age
Your application was denied either because you volunteered this information or it was discovered during your background check.
If you believe your denial was sent in error, please submit a request for information to us via email or view our requirements.
Your application fee will not be refunded due to denial.