Discover if you qualify for one of our rental properties by learning more about our requirements.
Before applying, you may want to familiarize yourself with all of our rental requirements to ensure you qualify.
The following are some of our requirements:
- No prior evictions within the past seven years.
- No active bankruptcy or discharged bankruptcy in the last seven years.
- Twenty-four months of on-time payments and no charged-off accounts or accounts currently in collections.
- 600+ credit score
- If you receive Section 8 / HUD, our credit score requirements may be lessened.
- No prior convictions or felonies, including being listed on the sex offender registry.
- Sufficient income (3x monthly rent) based on the combined net income of all applicants.
- No unpaid judgments.
- A valid government-issued ID providing that you are a US resident of at least 18 years of age.
- Receipts of a reliable source of recurring income.
After completing our application, our team runs an extensive background, credit, employment, and income verification on all potential applicants.
You may not qualify right now if you don't meet the requirements above. Regardless, you will be notified of our decision regarding your application (approval, conditional approval, or denial).
The rental application fee is non-refundable but can be used for other properties on our site.
Applicants can communicate their interest in a few ways: contact us for more information, schedule a showing, or submit an application. There are fees associated with applying, and you will be asked to provide two years of residential history, proof of ID, income verification, and other identifying information, such as your social security number.