Discover if you qualify for one of our rental properties by learning more about our requirements.
Before applying, you may want to familiarize yourself with all of our rental requirements to ensure you qualify.
The following are some of our requirements:
- No prior evictions within the past seven years.
- No active bankruptcy or discharged bankruptcy in the last seven years.
- History of on-time rent payments and no accounts in collections.
- 600+ credit score.
- No prior convictions or felonies.
- Sufficient income (3x monthly rent).
- No unpaid judgments.
- 18+ years of age.
- A reliable source of income.
If you don't meet any of the requirements above, you may not qualify right now. Regardless, you will be notified of our decision regarding your application (approval, conditional approval, or denial).
The rental application fee is non-refundable but can be used for other properties on our site.
Applicants can communicate their interest in a few ways: contact us for more information, schedule a showing, or submit an application. There are fees associated with applying & you will be asked to provide two years of residential history, proof of ID, income verification & other identifying information, such as your social security number.